Are you preparing for special events promotions, grand opening or sporting events? You can rely on BigprintBirmingham. Our vinyl banners are highly weather resistance excellent both in outdoors for temporary purposes an indoor uses for short and long time uses.
Vinyl signs are weather resistance and durable they are also available in many colours and can be cut into almost any dimension.
More information and tips about vinyl banners and signs
- Although there are other types of banner materials out there such as Tyrek and polyethylene, only few can last as long as vinyl and nylon woven materials. For a more durable and long lasting vinyl, make sure you choose nylon woven and vinyl banner materials available at Big print Birmingham office closest to you
- If your banner will be suspended between poles or buildings consider using a heavier material.
- Our standard stocked Banner materials are guaranteed to be very receptive to vinyl on one side. This is especially convenient if you plan to apply letters to one side of your banner only.
If letters are applied to the proper side, the banners will be more durable in outdoor conditions. But if it’s just going to be hanged outside, letters on the second side may come off very easyly.
Application of vinyl banner and signs
- Sporting events
- sales and promotions
- grand opening and coming soon announcements
- events trading shows and exhibitions
Tips for better vinyl banner and signs
You can increase the effectiveness of your banner by;
- making use of unusual shapes or designs
- adding more lettering colors
- make large banners
- add shapes and boarders
Photos, logos or graphic symbols should also be added
There are unlimited number of banner sizes Big print Birmingham can create and customize for you
Finishing and Maintenance
Big print Birmingham has many options for finishing and mounting your banners
- Nylon webbing: Due to areas with increased wind activity, always reinforce the tops and bottoms of your banners.
- Hemmed edges: To prevent stretching and help maintain banner shape, reinforce the sides of vinyl banners.
- Grommets: To evenly distribute weight and prevent saging, always attach banners at regular points.
- Pole pockets: Inserting rigid poles into pockets along the edges of your banners for a More even weight distribution can help prevent sagging and make your banner more rigid.
- Banner-ups: To help create convenient hanging points for your banners, attach plastic tabs with eyelets.
- D- Rings with nylon webbing: For banners that’ll be hung on buildings, secure them with D-rings and ratchet straps.
- Power tape: Reinforced the edges of your shear-cut banners, or banners that do not have enough material to place hemmed edges.
- For installation of large banners, special care is required. If you are unsure for any reason call us now on 0121 673 2741.
- To properly hang and secure the banner while reduce and minimizing stress, grommets will be pleced in all four corners and every 2 to 3 feet between and across the top and bottom.
- Proper health and care will help improve the longevity of your banner
- Folding your banner will cause it to develop creases.
- When storing your banner, make sure you roll the banner with the graphics or letters facing the outside. This will help prevent letter separation and bubbles
Banner installation and care guidelines pdf
Big print Birmingham’s product and materials may vary by location contact the nearest big print Birmingham office closest to you for more information about product availability.
Do you have any questions? You can call us right now on 0121 673 2741. You can also stop by our office at Fairgate house, 205 Kings road, Tyseley, Birmingham B112AA we can’t wait to meet you.