Regardless of what your needs is whether it’s sending a message across with a banner, poster, art piece or display, Big print Birmingham’s large format prints can guarantee you a perfect job.
- Matt, gloss, or high-gloss poster paper, canvas, vinyl; vinyl stickers; repositionable adhesive stickers and hardy scrim banner
- laminate or frame your beautiful print
- Maximum size is 5″X100″
FAQs about Big print Birmingham’s wide format print
What is wide format printing?
This includes any work that is larger than 19″ x 27″ (quantities of 100 and above) or any print larger than 12″ x 18″(for smaller quantities). This means that it cannot be printed in a traditional press or digital press.
What is the maximum print size you can handle?
We can handle approximately 5”x100″ depending on the available material
What kind of photo file format do you accept?
We accept a wide range of formats which includes JPG, PNG, and any other digital image formats but we prefer and strongly recommend PDF file format. In most cases the file type is not the problem but the quantity.
You can read our press tips here
What media do you print on?
For your wide format print we support the following
- Scrim banner- Hardy and durable, scrim is the best and most cost effective
- Canvas- Available in either matte or gloss finish. This is best for art prints and can be framed or wrapped.
- Vinyl stickers- They are weatherproof and permanent. Logos, display windows and lettering for boat names can all be printed with vinyl stickers.
- Vinyl- This material is weather resistant and has a smooth texture.
- Matte- Gloss, high or high poster paper. A high quality durable paper that is perfect for indoor use and also suitable for framing
Do you mount and laminate?
Big print Birmingham can mount anything smaller than 38″X94″ to foam core. We can also laminate anything that is paper based and smaller than 36″X96″.
How long does it take?
The size and quantity determines how long it takes. Big print Birmingham’s large format press is a standard press designed to capture the maximum amount of detail possible.
Inks can increase the length of time of a print job significantly because the ink requires a minimum of 12 hours to harden. An average job should be finished between 2 to 3 days. Once you place an order we will be in a better position to properly estimate the time your print job will be finished.
Do you have any questions? You can call us right now on 0121 673 2741. You can also stop by our office at Fairgate house, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham B112AA we can’t wait to meet you.